Why Working Out is the New Going Out
Working out has rapidly become the chicest way to catch up and let loose with friends! Let take a look as to why working out is the new going out...
- ✨No Hangover ✨- admittedly, you may wake up with DOMS and feel like you can't move after a good work out. But, I'd take that any day over a thudding headache and not being able to look at food...
- It's easier to meet new people... - when you're in a bar/club, you can't hear a single word that hot guys trying to say to you! So, you just give him the flirty laugh! At least when you meet while working out, you can workout if he's a complete knuckled head. Additionally, no beer googles... [and if he thinks you're hot when all sweaty, onto a winner!]
- You can go to bed at a reasonable hour - there's no social pressures from your friends to go to one more club, even though your eyes are closing! Sweat, Shower, Eat & Sleep!
- No regrets! - we've all had those nights, and the mornings on the way to work questioning "why?"... leave that behind! "the only workouts we regret, are the missed ones!"
- You can repeat wear gym clothes - no one will judge you for outfit repeating at the gym, even two days in a row; we know the lycra washing struggles! Damn washing machine never got so much action. But, you never want to outfit repeat when going out...not to close together anyway.
- Buying workout clothes is much more fun then dressy stuff- and it's addictive!
- Chances are you'll look better from working out vs going out!
all pictures taken at PSYCLE Canary Wharf - if you're looking for a workout that beats a night out, check out Kaya's Monday night spin!